It will be a scary experience for you to insert a tampon in the first time. However, you can do it in the easier way if you insert it correctly. Here are some instructions that you can learn on how to insert a tampon by the easy method and some information when using a tampon.
1. Wash your hands with soap and water. Many diseases and conditions are spread by not washing hands with soap and clean, running water. Washing hands with soap and water is the best way to reduce the spread of germs.
2. Gently pull on strings. If you pull gently, the weight has enough time to respond to the pulling force.
3. Get comfortable. Try sitting on the toilet with knees apart or standing with one foot on the toilet seat.
4. Insert the tampon applicator into your vagina. Go into the bathroom or toilet and lock the door, and wash and dry your hands. Using a fingertip with a non applicator tampon allows you to follow your own vagina. If you simply cannot insert the tampon, don’t force it. Just make sure the outer tube is completely inside your vagina.
5. Once the tampon is inside of your vagina, use your index or “pointer” finger to push the tampon inside. Vagina is self-limiting, so it’s not as if the tampon can get lost inside of you. The tampon itself sits inside the outer tube, near the open end.
6. Now it’s time for removal. Just pull down on the strings gently with relaxing.